PRE-ORDER - ARRIVING SOON!
FIT: PLEASE SIZE UP IN THIS STYLE, IT FITS SMALL.
Youth sizing of a signature Veja silhouette, made from natural rubber, organic and recycled polyester. These stylish trainers, are not only easy to match but are also extremely comfortable. A white trainer, with accents of red and blue colours.
- Stylish Veja trainers
- Extra comfort for walking
- Upper in C.W.L, cotton coated with PU and resin from the corn waste industry
- Panels made out of C.W.L and coated canvas
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly.
Veja is a French brand that focuses on environmentally friendly, sustainable and green practices to produce their wares. Using recycled or organic materials throughout, they don't compromise on their belief that green is best.
Using wild rubber from the Amazon rain forest, recycled cotton, Fair trade materials and even plastic bottles, they have created a range of footwear that revolutionises the industry and that really does make a difference in the world.